Founded in 1872 by a group of dedicated parents with a desire to provide a strong academic and Catholic foundation for their children
• Co-educational Catholic school sponsored by the Parish of St. Patrick Church
• Serving 300 Students in grades pre-K through eight
• Core classes in religion, reading, language arts, science, mathematics & social studies
• Weekly instruction in computer, art, music, physical education and library
• STEM education – integrates Science, Technology, Engineering and Math into the standard
curriculum from PK to grade eight
• Students consistently score above average on standardized testing. Standardized test used by the diocese is the Terra Nova test.
• Accredited by AdvancED
• The faculty consists of 27 teachers and various support personnel
• Faculty is assisted by in-class support teachers and by the Morris County Educational Services Commission
• Students explore their faith and learn to serve God by serving others
• Examples of Philanthropic Activity: Christmas in a box, Rosary Project, Forget me Not food
collection, St. Jude’s Math-a-thon, and Day of Service
Academy of St. Elizabeth, Delbarton, Mount St. Mary, Newark Academy, Oak Knoll, Oratory
Prep, Regis High School, Seton Hall Prep, St. Peter’s Prep, Villa Walsh, Gill St. Bernard, and
Chatham, Madison, New Providence and Summit High Schools.
• Parents serve an integral role in the school. Parents partner with teachers and
administrators through various volunteer opportunities.
• Parents can also become involved in one of the three main leadership councils.
• Home and School Association (HSA) – Promotes the ideals of Catholic education
• Education Council – Advises on school policy
• Athletic Association – Coordinates the school athletic programs:
Working Together to Challenge Minds and Foster Faith